Monday, May 16, 2011

Exam week.



I don't want to study laa! need holiday badly :( okay, finally finished Macro Econ on yesterday. This subject make me mad! whole night couldn't sleep well, although i just slept for 4 hours, keep dreamt about those defination, formula, graphs and bla* this called STRESS. haha =D well, Micro Econ is waiting for me on 19th. I not yet ready, really FML. Next subject will be Account paper 1. feel like want to give up :( but i know i can't. haihh TT somebody help me please. I'm really lazy until the max! Anyway, i will try my best :( Must start to revise on 8pm. NO more Facebook! i wish i can :) hee. Essence of chicken helps a lot :) otherwise i really no energy to face my exam paper. Thanks to daddy and mummy. Actually i just simply told them that i need essence chicken, but they straight went out and bought for me. I am very grateful to have them. Heart dad and mum so much <3


noob school :P

2 comments: