Monday, May 9, 2011

9/5/2011




arhhhh! Time flies! exam is coming again, but honestly, only exam is my motivation for study :) There is only one week left. How to do? I'm really lazy until the max. Still relaxing all the time - online, movie, outing and bla bla ** FML! okie, promise study hard start from tomorrow. Not enough time already, really! Mikro Economy at first. Believe me, this time will be true. haa XD +U for myself and +U for my friends too. Oh ya, yesterday was Mother's Day. I skipped my Account class and went to cake shop bought a cake for my mummy. haa. That's only a excuse, actually is lazy to attend the class :P and and ** i bought a bouquet of flowers for mummy too. hee :) I know, she was really touched and happy last night. Mummy, i love you! Please don't worry me anymore, i've grown up, and now, is my turn to take care of you :) I really can't express how much i love my mum. mi~ i love you. You're great! You're my queen! You're my heroine and You're my best mummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment