Sunday, May 22, 2011

22/5/2011




Time flies! Finally done PP this subject. The LAST test will be Account 2, scheduled in this coming Wednesday. Arhh! Hope can end up this exam as fast as possible! In fact, P.perniagaan is a very easy subject, no calculation, no formula, just need a large capacity to memorise all the important point and understand what the question asking, then surely can score high marks in the test. But very sad, laziness like me very much, it couldn't leave me, emm ** actually what i want to tell is- i didn't do any revision for this subject, even one page! Because i'm lazy :( I brought my reference book to school and put it into my drawer, i cheat during exam. Ya! i know this is a very bad behaviour, but i have no other way TT my brain was blank when i saw those questions, don't know how to answer at all! However, i stopped copying when i realized that this is meaningless to me for sitting exam, no point wad? That's not because of my efforts if i get high marks! Plus, this is very unfair to the other students who is no cheating. So, i decided to give up at last. Exam end on 4pm but i submitted my paper to sir on 3pm and straight return home :)




No comments:

Post a Comment