Thursday, May 19, 2011

19/5/2011




Yes! finished micro economy :) the first time i done all questions in time =D haa. no doubt, it's true. I never done my paper in time, not only econ but other subjects too. Is it really not enough time to me? or i spend too much time to think about those questions? i wonder why! well, must learn how to manage time very well in next paper :) Okiee, P.perniagaan tomorrow. i'm ready to cheat and ready to fail TT hemm, don't wanna talk about this! Tomorrow will be a busy day! *like like :) exam end on 12pm, plan to have lunch with my dear- Elynn and Smeek, then straight go for tuition on 1 30pm, after this need to rush to studio for attending locking class =D muahaa. ohh ya, went to MCD again. many people there, all just because want to get the 'can glass', and me too! Please allowed me say 'yerrr' to McD XD haa

No comments:

Post a Comment