Wednesday, May 4, 2011

5/5/2011

May, Birthday month? O.O haa. Lot of people around me birthday in this month =D First, once again Happy Birthday to my beloved daddy. Due to two sisters are facing mid-year exam AND need to sleep earlier, they couldn't celebrate with us, daddy is very pity, only me and mummy sang birthday song to him TT btw, we decided to celebrate again after my eldest sister come back from Penang. Hee XD daddy, i heart you har. I am not going to tell how we celebrate, I just want to say, you're the best daddy in this world. Sometimes my hot temper or my stubborn will make you feel anger, but i know, you still very love me, because i am your daughter. HAHA! Furthermore, you will always fulfill our demand, always! Daddy, actually what i want tell you is, sorry for what i did when in secondary school. I should not let you, mummy and grandpa disappointed on me. TT I'm really sorry. Such 'geli' words i dare not tell face to face, so, i choose to blog. Still remember when i was in National Service, daddy brought family came to visit me every weekends, they bought a lot a lot a lot food, drink, even pharmaceutical for me just because worried that i would get hungry or can not adapt or injured or what else. You guys know? I'm useless until need to sent back my dirty clothes and get clean one from them every week. WTF i'm doing that time. Besides, hp is allowed in my camp, be sure, daddy and mummy will called me every night to make sure that i'm fine at there. Yes! is EVERY night. They talked with me softly but i still replied them with very bad tone and keep complaints this and that. The only one that i feel i'm right is i will told my dad and mum i love them and i miss them very much. hee ** Perhaps, i am not a good daughter, but for my parents, I AM! Of course, not only my parents, others too, own children are always the best in parents' heart. I need to admit that i'm really too rely on daddy and mummy. Should be more independent start from now, otherwise i can not imagine what will happening to me when going to somewhere else for studying. In short, i love my family. I was really lucky to born in this family.

Okie, Happy Birthday to my dear - Shumin Kee ( Smeek ). Me and Elynn gave her a surprise on that day. We bought a cake and brought to her house on 11 AM something. She knew nothing and yes, this plan was surprised her successfully. Due to this birthday girl has a very bright brain, we still fear that she will know it at first. But really very sorry laa, this time you're slow. hee :) btw, ily. Me and Elynn sang birthday song for her-she blew candle-and we taste the cake together. A very simple celebration but it's warm enough to us. Next birthday girl is my baby Elynn Ooi. hee XD don't worry my dear, me and Smeek will not give you any surprise, 25th is exam day. muahahaha =D




There is also a quite important man to me birthday in May :) hoo

2 comments: