Wednesday, June 1, 2011

JUNE

Unconsciously, June has arrived. I did NOTHING in this six months :( Trial exam is around the corner but i still relaxing all the time. It's really to fast for me! Mom always said that diligent students will use thier vacation time for revision and homework, and for sure, she will continued her sentence with why you only know how to play and why i never see you study? mm * Mummy, i'm not that hardworking student maa TT plus, we are supposed to enjoy the holidays :D HAHA. Anyway, truly hope that everything will be good, all the wishes will come true in June and also in the next few months. I don't want to be LAZY anymore! Laziness killed people :(



Went to Penang with F.s yesterday. The first time i drove to Penang without any guiding. hee :) My mood was super excited at that time, but actually quite nervous because my sense of direction really weak, and i very worried about will get lost at there. The only thing that we can rely on is GPS. It helped us a lot although we taken the wrong way almost 3 to 4 times. muahaa XD Went to Tao for our lunch- Gurney Plaza- Starbucks- Gurney Drive Hawker Food Centre.


The blended made us FULL! In fact, we planned to have dinner there but failed. We couldn't eat any foods after this, really! maybe is too large for us.
#A very very big thank you to F.s for helping me made some different for my iphone. HAA! Surely not only this, emm~ it's too much i want to say. In short, Thank you for everything :) I very enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment