Sunday, June 5, 2011

6/6/2011

The day passed really fast, school going to reopen very very soon. Hello! I still haven't enjoy enough lehh :( I need more, give me more. HAHA yes, I know i'm greedy. muahaha * Please, I don't want go to school, i don't want exam, i don't want to wake up early, what i want is HOLIDAY. hee :D okie, I have been to Penang this holiday #tick, Genting #pending, Diet plan #processing. WOW, just found that my holiday really SCUK. No any special activities- NO beach NO shopping :(( how sad. I swear i will and i want to enjoy my Genting trip much much, or really feel sorry to this holiday and myself. haa XD So anywhere suggest? There is no place to go in ALOR SETAR. I'm gonna to rock this few days :) Too bored that's why camwore. weee * Time to sleep. Goodnight my readers. Heart you all.




No comments:

Post a Comment