Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday.




Woo * A very tiring Friday. Sleep late everyday, get up late everyday. Full of energy at night but like a dead fish at afternoon. WTH! I am really suitable for night life. HAHA but seriously, i must say STOP to this way of life stlye, i am lack of vitality, my face is languish and pallid, and totally speechless to my dark circles :( It is nothing different with the elderly. As a teen, I should be energetic- unfortunately, i'm not. hee XD Well, i know i have to change this stupid idiot bad habit. A beauty, attractive, good skin lady MUST have adequate sleep. Trust me babies, I will manage my time very well start from now. muahaha :D I wish i can. Oh ya, diet plan- mode ON! MUST slim down in this holiday. Exercise exercise and exercise is the only activity that i can do. hee. +U for myself :P and lastly, short post is my stlye, just click X if you don't like :)) Pure pictures are shown.

No comments:

Post a Comment