Friday, June 17, 2011

19/6/2011

In fact, there are many things i want to share with you guys, but just not really know where should i start first. I am wondering why each time i sit down and face to my laptop and prepare to blog that time sure my brain will becomes blank. /stared blankly for a few minutes* Well, MUET results have been published. As my English standard not that good, the result was still barely okay. Not very satisfied with it actually, because I think that I can get better. HAHA so, need to resit the test :((
I'm really not feeling well start from yesterday. I've been vomiting a lot of times plus fever. Unable to eat any foods until NOW. #headache :( Illness made me skip today's Econ lesson. How dare i am. Hee =D Thanks to SOUR candy for saving my life. It makes me feel better. Now only i know that health is really important than everything. I hate the FUCKing feeling so much!

So anyone interested in Street Dance? There are Bboying class and Locking class waiting for you
to join! Do not miss the opportunity. Dancing is a fun thing. If you're interesting in or want to know more information, just leave a comment to me :) Support support yeaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment