Sunday, June 26, 2011

27/6/2011

First, a very big sorry to all my friends. Sorry for my hot temper and my petty. Yes I know, I'm totally not good in controlling temper and emotions. For this, very sorry, especially when i am in bad mood :( mmm, maybe i will speak loud to you guys, or reply with a very bad tones- but i did not mean that, really! So, in this post, i want to say sorry to her. Ya, SMEEK. I'm saying you. HAHA! Sorry for today i 'huat siao' again, you know laa, today's weather is hot plus i'm really sleepy, forgive me bahh :)) hee. Perhaps, you have been accustomed to my bad temper. muahaha :D Heart you anyway.




I hurt my foot with my NAIL :( looks serious right? It's really serious. I think bath that time will be more pain. Haihh. Oh ya, there are almost 5 days holiday start from tomorrow. Don't know should be happy or sad. Trail exam is around the corner :( need to start my revision from now, or there's not enough time to prepare. JULY- coming very very very soon. Somebody tell me please! Why time pass so fast? I'm not ready yet :( However, time to sleep. Goodnight. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment