Friday, April 29, 2011

Part I - KL 29/4/2011

Arrived in KL last night :) daddy PULLed me up on 10 this morning. It's too early for me. Freaking tired now. Took our lunch at Jogoya Buffet Restaurant and i think we reached there about 11 something. and now, I can very sure that i gained my weight again TT haihh. Please tell me, who can stand the temptation of foods? haa XD after lunch, shopping time laa of course. Walking help digest a lots ma =D Part II will be the shopping part. Just wait for the post :)





Scene of Starhill Gallery


Italy Pudding - Fxcking delicious. seriously, i ate FOUR =D


Girls' favourite - Choco Choco Chocolate


Unagi

DIY ice kacang - Do It Yourself. quite fun =D

Cookies and Cakes and Bla Bla Bla

This one nice. I LOVE it so muchh

Lastly, Coffee :) and bubbye

No comments:

Post a Comment