Wednesday, April 27, 2011

28/4/2011

Heyy readers, blogging time again. Look at my picture. Exhausted is the only word that i want to say. These days are busy about those schoolwork. Have to catch up then complete all the homeworks. Copy copy and copy is only what can do :) haa. Besides, exam is coming very soon. If i remember correctly, i think exam will be set on 15th of May. It's come too fast. A lot of reference books are waiting for me. Not only these, how about tuitionwork? and how about schoolwork? haii. Told 'N' times must study hard to myself but seem useless. Laziness is the reason causing this! FML. Study hard please TSY!

Yea, Fashion for Living =D Yesterday bought pants and clothes at F & F. Although this not a super or hyper brand name, for me, some really not bad!







Lastly, going to Kl and Melaka later. :) Seriously, I really don't know should be happy or sad. Exam is coming but i still enjoy? Feel like i'm wasting time. haihh TT Forget it. Enjoy my trip with my lovely family first =D heart Melaka! I will take lots of photos and buy a lot of clothes back ____ Wait for my next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment